SUGGESTED INGREDIENTS, ADD PER WHAT IS AVAILABLE:
· Olives (Kalamata & Black Olives)
· Cheese (Feta or small mozzarella cheese balls, or both!)
· Peppers (multiple varieties)
· Additional Salt & Pepper based on your preference
· Ham or Prosciutto, decorate & line with glass
· Butter Lettuce, decorate & line with glass
Chef Jacques Pépin shares his easy take on using the supermarket as your prep cook! Take advantage of your local market to create your favorite antipasto bringing together bright and beautiful colors to prepare something unique.
Mix together and give it a toss! Chef suggests to place this in a fun glass (i.e. Stolzle Martini Glass!) for service. Add a little olive oil on top to freshen up.
Iconic Chef Jacques Pépin is a culinary master who wrote the book on modern hospitality. Through our series presented by B.Wise Vineyards, “Home Cooking with Jacques Pépin” aims to inspire, educate and entertain as we bring awareness and support to the Jacques Pépin Foundation. We hope you will join us alongside this wonderful organization as chef continues to share his passion and vision for advancing culinary arts and celebrating the joy of cooking.